Futureversity provide free summer holiday courses and activities for 11-25 year olds who live, work or study in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Courses run for four weeks during the summer holidays. The wider range of courses available run across six categories,:
- Arts and Fashion
- Business and Careers
- Skills for Life
- Digital Media
- Music and Performing Arts
- Sports, Fitness and Wellbeing
Forty courses are provided over four weeks during the summer holidays to help young people develop the skills and self-belief they need to make the most of their lives. Our programmes have been proven to raise aspirations, reduce youth crime, break down racial tensions and get unemployed young people off benefits and into work.
Our core activities
- We run 40 inspiring summer courses in Greenwich in subjects as diverse as “How to get into Law” and “Cake Making and Decorating” giving 10-19 year olds (up to 25 with a disability) opportunities to try new things and something productive to do during their summer holiday.
- We partner with businesses to give young people real experience of the world of work through introductory courses and workshops.
- We deliver volunteer schemes for young people, encouraging them to take responsibility, use their initiative and gain team leadership experience.
Who to contact
- 020 7247 7900
- Futureversity Greenwich website
Contact/email via here filling in contact form here: http://www.futureversity.org/form.aspx?id=31
Where to go
Ground Floor, 24-26
- E1 6QE
- Age Ranges