Index Care Ltd
Index Care know that finding a safe and suitable place to live independently in the community can be difficult, perhaps even daunting, especially if you have a learning disability or special needs. That is why we have developed and provide a range of new innovative services which ensure quality of life for each individual we support.
Care services are structured to provide you with the right level of support, dignity and respect that you deserve as an individual adult, offering flexibility and perhaps better value for money than some alternatives. Whether you fund your own care? Or, you are in receipt of a Local Authority funding?
Index Care will provide that extra help and meaningful assistance to adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Mental Health issues across South East London and Kent areas.
Our range of services includes:
- Outreach Care (at your home) that are specialist in their nature and approach.
- Supported living in a setting where you can feel safe and encouraged to lead full and active lives.
- Respite Care to give (unpaid) carers a break from their caring responsibilities.
- Support in accessing employment opportunities.
Support to accessing education and further education.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Index Care
- To be agreed along with the Care Package.
- Age Ranges
- 18+ years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Everything that we do is planned around the individuals’ needs and Care Package
We cater for Adults 18+ - 65 with Learning Difficulties, Disabilities, Special and Additional Needs, Autism, ADHD, Mental Health Issues.