Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB)
Helping local people get jobs and improve skills
Greenwich Local Labour and Business (GLLaB) helps local people get training and matches them with local job opportunities.
We work in partnership with a range of organisations to give you the best chance of finding a job in Royal Greenwich and wider area.
Who GLLaB can help
We can help if you are a Greenwich resident who's:
- looking for your next job
- wanting to learn new skills to re-train or up-skill for a new career
- wanting to get back to work after a break
- looking for your first job
- looking for an apprenticeship or pre-apprenticeship programme.
Please note: If you don't live in the Royal Borough of Greenwich, you need to contact your local council to find out about the local labour initiatives operating in your borough.
Who to contact
- 020 8921 2440
Where to go
GLLaB, Old Library
- SE18 6QW
- Referral required
- Referral Details