Help shape services for children and young people - Become a Young Commissioner
Become a Young Commissioner
Do you want to help us shape our services, represent young people, improve your CV and receive free training?
As a Young Commissioner, you will join a group of local young people aged 13 to 19 (or up to 25 if the young person has a disability) from a diverse range of backgrounds.
We will train you to make professional decisions on the services available to young people in Royal Greenwich.
Who to contact
- 020 8921 4654
What you will do
You will get the opportunity to do some of the following:
- support commissioning and procurement activities
- lead on specific projects
- run focus groups and consultation activities
- participate in interview panels
- sit on project boards
- undertake research
- monitor services
- make recommendations about services.
What you will receive
You will be offered:
- free training and the chance to develop your CV
- the experience of developing services for young people
- the opportunity to have your voice heard and influence decisions
- free team building activities and social events.
Where to go
- The Woolwich Centre
35, Wellington St,
- SE18 6HQ