The Transformation Trust
The Transformation Trust is an educational charity, funded via the private sector.
- Opportunities/ experiences helping young people build confidence and employability skills; develop new skills and confidence; learn about teamwork and discover hidden talents and interests.
- Develop core skills -numeracy, communication and technological fluency.
- Prominent companies work in partnership with Transformation Trust to offer opportunities eg ACCA; Barclays; BT; Coca Cola Enterprise; Dell; EDF; Hilton; Galliford Try; Lancaster University; Lloyds TSB; Nationwide and PianoMan
- New features – Rock Assembly 2015 Futures Fair, meet employers/ universities to discuss plans for life after school
- LifeSkills Barclays - age16-19 – free workshops – learn about money, people and work skills & access work experience through school
Who to contact
Where to go
3rd Floor, 27
- EC2N 2AQ
- Age Ranges
- 16+ years
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Works with schools and also pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds.