Twin Employment - Right Futures
Right Futures is ESF-funded support for young people aged 16 - 19 years old who have GCSEs but need help with getting into work. To be eligible young people must be:
- Age 16-19.
- Not in employment, education or training (NEET).
- Redsident in London and,
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Young people can access 52 weeks of support, specifically offering:
- Employability and basic skills training.
- Support with accessing training, education and employment.
- Financial support to cover travel, interview clothes, equipment and training costs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Twin group
Royal Borough Of Greenwich, Greenwich Centre, 12
- SE10 9GB
- Age Ranges
- 16 - 24 years.
- Referral required
- Referral Details