Skip to main content

Family Action - Young Peoples Emotional Health and Wellbeing and Family Relationship Support

Family Action delivers an evidence based; time limited and bespoke service for children, young  people and their families with emotional health and wellbeing issues across Greenwich.

The service provides emotional health and wellbeing, mentoring and peer support, and supports young people to manage conflict within their family, and improve independent living skills and engage in employment, education and training.

The service supports young people to remain living or returning to live with their family where this is in their best interests. Family action works to tackle some of the most complex and difficult issues facing families today – including financial hardship, mental health problems, social isolation, learning disabilities, domestic abuse, or substance misuse and alcohol problems.

The service aims to increase resilience and coping strategies and help improve family relationships to ensure children and young people can remain at home, and support their family to develop strategies in order to support them with their emotional health and wellbeing needs.

Who to contact

Contact Name
Corinne Turner
020 7254 6251

Services for young people aged 16-19 take place at:

The Point
47 Woolwich New Road
SE18 6EW

Services for children and young people under age 16 take place at:

217 Maryon Road
Charlton, London

Where to go

Family action head office
Family Action, 24
Angel Gate

Other Details


Referral required
Referral Details


The service will work with children and young people who have been identified as requiring help or Prevention intervention. This will include young people who are at risk of family breakdown and/or are experiencing emotional health and wellbeing issues and are below the threshold for a Tier 3 Children and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) intervention or who have recently received a Tier 3 or 4 CAMHS intervention and require a reduced level of support.


Referrals will be accepted from a range of agencies. Self-referrals will also be accepted.

How To Complain:

If you are unhappy about any aspect of service please complain to the service manager in the first instance. If the problem is still unresolved then complain to the Commissioning Officer.

Local Offer


We are currently waiting to receive Local Offer information from this provider. In the mean time you can contact them on the details above if you need information on how they meet the needs of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or a Disability, and their parents/carers.


Sign in to write a review

Back to top