Oralusi-Melzer, Yemisi Folasade
I have appropriate age toys for children to play and explore. For Example Water and Sand tray, Small cars, Puzzles, Pretends food, Construction blocks, dressing up clothes etc. I live in a safe clean and warm environment for the children to learn and develop. I take the children on outing to local park, children centre and library. Has good understanding of child development as an experienced Nursery Practitioner. I am married and a mother of three grown up children. The first two girls are graduates and the boy is an undergraduate in the university.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Yemisi Folasade Oralusi-Melzer
- 020 8331 3661
Where to go
- Please enquire. Reductions are available for siblings.
- Has Provision
- Successful inclusion of a child with SEND depends on child's needs, abilities, interest and personality. Also the resources provided or available to meet their needs. For example one to one staff, the attitude of staff and other children. Childminder has special needs training.
- Has Provision
- Cater for any languages other than English.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
- 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 7:00am 18:30pm Tuesday 7:00am 18:30pm Wednesday 7:00am 18:30pm Thursday 7:00am 18:30pm Friday 7:00am 18:30pm
- Offers pickups
St Mary Magdalene CE Primary School
Foxfield Primary School
St Margaret's Church of England Primary School
St Peter's Catholic Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 22/09/2011 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 26/01/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 10/10/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good