Welfare Rights Service (For advisers and staff)
The Royal Borough’s Welfare Rights Service is a central resource providing advice and support to advisers in Greenwich, and working to increase the take-up of benefits and tax credits in the borough.
Services for advisers and staff in the Royal Borough include:
- A benefits training programme.
- A quarterly newsletter ‘Benefit Matters’, ‘Benefit Rates’ cards and a range of factsheets (including ‘Claiming Benefits – Useful Addresses’).
- An Advisers Advice Line - 020 8921 6376.
- Greenwich Advisers Forum (GRAF) – a forum for front line advisers to discuss and share benefits/tax credits experiences and problems.
- Greenwich Advice Network (GAN) - a forum to discuss social welfare law advice issues and to share information about services.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- General office/Advisers Advice Line
- 020 8921 6376 (textphone 18001 020 8921 6375)
Operating hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm; Friday 9am to 4.30pm