Housing Aid Centre
The Housing Aid Centre helps people to resolve disputes with landlords or mortgage lenders, including problems with arrears, maintenance issues, harassment and illegal eviction.
They can offer advice and assistance to:
- Private rented tenants.
- Housing association tenants.
- Homeowners with mortgage arrears and other problems.
Who to contact
020 8921 2863
020 8921 2636
- Housing Aid Centre website
Private and housing association tenants
Housing Aid Centre staff can give you advice on:
- what to do if your landlord has served you with a notice or if you are facing eviction
- your rights as a tenant and security of tenure
- rents and claiming Housing Benefit, for example we can help you to:
- negotiate an agreement to make payments towards rent arrears
- resolve problems with your Housing Benefit claim
- resolve disputes over your deposit
- how to tackle disrepair - working with the Royal Borough's environmental health teams to ensure landlords carry out any repairs that are needed.
Where to go
- Housing Aid Centre, Upper ground floor, Woolwich Centre,
35, Wellington Street,
- SE18 6HQ
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self-referral or professional.